Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Black chasm Cave - Caverna

Ultima semana em que eu tive a segunda-feira de folga (agora eu tenho sextas).. O Nick e eu fomos visitar uma caverna a mais ou menos 1hr daqui de Sacramento. QUeria ter levado o meu tripe.. as fotos teriam saido melhores.
Last of my Mondays off (now I have Fridays off)... Nick and I went to visit a cavern about 1 hr from Sacramento. It was really cool.. too bad I did not take my tripod. The pictures would have been better...










Esse negocio que parece um rabo de cavalo eh uma raiz de uma arvore que tem encima da caverna... Bizarro ne?
This thing looking like a horse tail is actually an Oak tree's root. The tree sits at the parking lot above the cave. How bizzarre!!
Um lago... se eu me lembro bem a 40 metros de onde eu tirei a foto
If I remember correctly this lake was about 80 feet lower than the place I took this picture from

A entrada - the entrance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.